Orders ship within 4-6 weeks. Longer lead times will be communicated immediately. Delivery times for orders cannot be guaranteed. Millstone Market & Nursery is not responsible for transit delays.
- All items will ship from the factory in Birmingham, AL
- Delivery is via common carrier
- All orders will be processed with the assumption that lift gate, residential delivery and call for appointment are required unless otherwise noted.
- All orders are packed on pallets. Most items are packaged in pallet sized double walled cardboard boxes with Excelsior packing. Excelsior is packing material made of natural wood strands that are biodegradable.
- Please note that all deliveries are for “curbside delivery/end of driveway” only. Customers will be responsible to move pallet and unload items and dispose of pallets and packing material.
- Customers requiring White Glove or Threshold service will need to arrange their own freight.
Tracking information will be emailed when it is available. The freight company will be in touch with the contact person for the order to determine the date and time frame for curbside delivery. Additional services, including but not limited to reconsignment, redelivery, service upgrades such as white glove and storage, may be arranged with the freight company directly at the customer's expense.
Millstone Market & Nursery is not responsible for any fees (including but not limited to daily storage, redelivery, reconsignment etc.) due to delays in being able to contact or deliver to the customer. If arrangements cannot be made for the product to be delivered in a reasonable timeframe, the product will be sent back and the additional freight cost will be removed from any refund of product.
Damages and defects sometimes occur during transit. Defective products or those damaged in transit must be reported within 48 hours of receipt. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report a claim and we will do our best to correct it. It is very important to note any external visible damage to the packaging on the bill of lading before the driver leaves. Millstone Market & Nursery will not pay for the removal or disposal of damaged product, or any packing material used in delivery.
Millstone Market & Nursery is not responsible for any issues that arise as a result of the unloading of the product.